Monday, July 6, 2015

A Helping Hand and Kindness

This was my husband that did this.

Was shopping and a small, elderly lady in front of me was trying to lift a watermelon out of her cart onto the grocery counter. It was too heavy and she dropped it and lost her balance and fell back against me and my cart where I kept her from hitting the ground. She was embarrassed about what happened and tried to pick up the cracked watermelon off the ground. I told her let me get that for
you and I put it in my cart then asked the Checker if she could get another one. I went outside with her so she could pick out another one, which I put in her cart and we came back in. They let her cut back in line to pay for her few items.She thanked me for my help along with everyone else in our checkout line.

1 comment:

  1. The right place at the right time. Thank you for being you and taking advantage of an opportunity to help others.

    ReplyDelete