Friday, July 10, 2015

A Few #RAoKForEddie

I "liked" a page on Facebook which is about a special needs child. His mom posted a photo of the food her son eats within a month and how much it costs. He's on limited (expensive) food regiment
that's not covered by insurance. I ordered a box of Pediasure to be delivered to them in Ohio and will be sending out another box of food. I've never met this family.

Last night a friend was going out with some friends to dinner and he didn't have any money----I gave him $10 with the note of no payment back allowed.

I went through a McDonald's drive through about a week ago and paid for the person behind me----I could tell the person was so confused when I looked at their face in my rear view mirror.
~Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. Caitlin, you are an inspiration to so many. Thank you for who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caitlin! I did the drive thru thing at kfc for a lady and her kids a few months ago and the lady couldn't believe it. It's amazing how good it makes you feel to do it imagine what it does to the person receiving it. But, as the bible says it's better to give than to receive

    ReplyDelete