Thursday, July 9, 2015

I Feel Sooo Blessed!

Samie here again!

It’s amazing how I could feel my endorphins rise before, during, and after doing two simple #RAoKForEddie!

For this RAoK, I decided to go through the Taco Bell drive-thru after work! Purchased a drink for
myself; drove up and told the Cashier I wanted to pay for the two cars behind me, that I was doing a Random Act of Kindness for a friend. The Cashier had a beaming smile on her face!

I had made up some RAoK cards and asked her to give them to the recipients as they drove up! She happily said yes. The cashier handed me my drink and then said, “Here’s a coupon for a free taco for you!” Oh my goodness….what a thoughtful employee our Grass Valley Taco Bell has! I thanked her, quickly drove away, got stuck at the light, and could see the Cashier pointing at my car while talking to the two young boys in the car! I noticed the 2nd truck had what looked like a father/son team…so I’m just imagining their smiling conversation with the Cashier! I was all smiles! I feel sooo blessed! 

Thank you Eddie!

2 comments: