Monday, July 27, 2015

#RAoKForEddie

I saw a post my daughter shared on facebook about RAoKForEddie, so I decided to help someone who really needs some help. I sent a donation to the family of a little girl who has a debilitating illness. Their home needs to be renovated in order to be able to get her wheelchair from room to room so she does not have to be carried all the time. They also need many other items changed in the home just to make it more accessible for her needs. Dad works 2 jobs, and mom works part time in order to support their family which includes 3 other children too. I also made 2 dinner entree's for our neighbors who just found out that the husband has brain and lung cancer.
~Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Someone should start a gofundme page for that family in need!

    ReplyDelete