Thursday, July 2, 2015

An Act of Kindness, Just Because

I will not name the person that helped me this morning. This morning was like all the other mornings I have had these past six months. Taking care of someone with depression gives you an array of emotions. Struggling financially plus dealing with the love of your life's depression has, at times for me, become to much to bare. A wonderful lady called me today to come by and look at a quilt she
had gotten from a friend. I stopped by heavy in heart and mind. She showed me the quilt and the beauty of it made me smile, she then took me in her arms and hugged me. The hug was magical and filled me with such hope. As I was leaving she pressed something into my hand and told me this shall pass. When I got into my truck, I opened my hand, and there was a hundred dollar bill, attached was a sticky not that said; "Just because".
~Lauren - Texas
For Eddie!

1 comment: