Tuesday, July 7, 2015

For Eddie

On July 3rd, I was at the hospital with my sister who was in the ER. I had picked up sandwiches and chocolate to feed her and my mom. In the gift shop, a little boy was admiring a toy. His mom told him they had to go get her purse and come back to buy it. She asked, "Are you ready?" He replied with a nod of "no". He didn't want to leave. I had already purchased what I needed and turned back to buy his toy. His mom said I didn't have to do that. In reply, I told her my family has been blessed in many ways, and I know his smile is healing whom ever they are visiting. She thanked me and told me her mother was in ICU.

I will pray for them. I know her grandson is a joy to her.

The mom told her son to say Thank you. He said, "Thank You! Ready!" He put a smile on my face. I saw this little angel on our way out of the parking lot...he and his mom waved as I said bye.

On July 5, we had to pick up my son's prescription at the pharmacy. We saw a homeless man looking for food in the garbage bins. We gathered food and water from our car and ran to give it to him. We pray for his health and safety. We ask God to bless him.

Blessings,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment